pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Monday, September 20, 2004

2nmc

Wow...still that's all I can say. My brain hit warped speed on Thursday at 6p and hasn't slowed down yet. For all you other artists out there, whether you paint, write or make lint pictures--I highly recommend spending at least several days a year with your peers. There is strength in numbers for lack of a better way to explain it.

I met so many cool individuals--several of which will be having a mini 2nmc reunion with me at the Austin Grill in Silver Springs, MD next week.


I'm supposed to head to Pittsburgh tonite with Canal Street Tavern's own, Kim. We've been trying to see the Pushstars for a while now and this is the only date on my schedule that's free. However, I'm exhausted. Maybe I'll call Chris Trapper and see if he and the boys will do a couple of dates with us instead. I'll keep you posted...

Rhonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home