pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Monday, February 07, 2005

What Game?

Famous words uttered by our friend Tod Weidner yesterday at Gem City Records. I usually try to watch the Super Bowl, but our lack of cable made it impossible. Instead, we watched Patriot Games (which had nothing to do with New England--I just had never seen it.) Other star sightings: Joe Anderle and Craig Houston.

Patrice and I had a whirlwind weekend of shows--lots of zigzagging across Ohio to see all of you. We disovered a few things--pretzel bread (ummm), oreo/mocha frozen coffee thingy (the bomb!) and you can order food while you pump gas at Sheetz (who knew?)

We'd just like to thank all of you who came out, carried things, and made our shows worth playing--you ROCK! Ciao,
Rhonda

3 Comments:

  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger pale beneath the blue said…

    It went great! We had a nice crowd. I think that we are going back in May. We'll be in Cleveland before that--April 28th I think.

    btw, how are you?

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ray said...

    Hi Rhonda,

    Looking forward to seeing you guys at Jayne's CD release pary next week. Cool! Great news coming back from Alabammer: I found your single mix CD with my tool box o' tunes. I could not figure out what happened with that. Listening to that GoGirls MusicFest '04; didn't work in the car (it has some musical issues), but works great on the walkman plugged in at work. Even if you're not on it. Is Pale Beneath the Blue getting in their fest this year? I've heard of 3 of the bands before; in fact I think I live one of them (Corporate Whore).

    Say, was that mocha frozen coffee thingee the one I gave you? More where they came from! One of the girls in the office just came by with a grab bag and told me it's Valentine's Day. So happy Valentine's Day to you and James!

     
  • At 6:14 AM, Blogger pale beneath the blue said…

    We're looking forward to Jayne's CD release as well. Should be a good time. I met a guy on our trip who reminds me of Steve Van Etten, the guitarist Jayne and I share.

    As for gogirlsmusic.com, we will be playing with them in Austin next month and then we should be doing another local show with them as soon as I can book it at the Trolley. Maybe we'll make the compilation this year. Keep you posted.

    Rhonda

     

Post a Comment

<< Home