pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Life is an ever-changing blur

Wow, my last post was pictures of Texas. It seems as if that was forever ago, when really it was 8 days ago. Life is moving faster than ever. I've actually been spending some time writing--maybe that's where I'm getting lost at. I've got about 5 new tunes that I'm working on currently.

We also had a really cool show last Friday night at Southgate House. Thanks to Beau Alquizola for coming out and supporting, as well as my new friend Shinzo that I met on the diving trip to Florida. A huge thank you and "I owe you one" to Eric Diedrichs of Cari Clara. He got stuck carrying all my equipment out to the van. Hope that you all had a good time--what a great night.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home