pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Vote for Us

Cast your vote for Radio Crystal Blue's upcoming featured artist's. Radio Crystal Blue is run by Dan Herman, who books some shows at NYC legendary C-note and features artists from all over the country. Take a moment and vote for Pale Beneath the Blue--we're down near the bottem of the page in the EP section. Check it out: http://pub36.bravenet.com/vote/vote.php?usernum=3071115404

Thanks. Oh, and you can vote once a day until the contest ends on 3/25.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Votes Away!! - Jay

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, Jay! I KNOW You!


    ... now.

    In other worlds, Rhonda, I finally get the 500 Miles to Nasville. I did get your email (nice!) I just cornfused the 500 miles to with you saying you were there just some time ago. It's like my consciousness is a buoy on the ocean and there are swells going up and down uuuup and doooown ... you get the idea, but I get queasy thinking about it. Have some editing to do on the writing tonight. Ran out of space and time.

    You guys sounded great at Taffy's tonight! I wasn't expecting anything to write, but I guess I should have. I was just planning on gathering some notes and digging through some things.

    Oh, Sharon also took me to task for my brutish views of Cutting Crew. Still like your version better!

    Have an awesome trip! You and 'Trice leave something standing!

    Let's seeeeeee ... what does < a > do? This apparently.

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger pale beneath the blue said…

    It was fun to see you two together, finally. Glad you had a good time and thanks for the "samples."

    Can't wait to see what you've been writing. I need to do the same. Maybe soon...
    -R

     

Post a Comment

<< Home