pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

New Christmas Photos!


So, last week I realized that I wanted some Christmas photos for posters and promo material so I emailed Dale Johnson and asked if he could come to my house that evening. With all of 3 hours notice, he showed up with his camera and we had what turned out to be a very entertaining and successful couple of hours. We tried some indoor shots with my wierd Ikea lights, then I put on my fur coat (vintage, of course) and forced Dale to take pictures of me outside in the cold. I tried being a Lemur, like Rebecca and Kristin in Austin Powers 2, but I think the better photos came out of us just being wierd. More at www.palebeneaththeblue.com . You'll find photos under the Media Tab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home