pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Monday, August 28, 2006

My new obsession

So, you all know that I love movies, right? Oh, I've got some things to review...I guess I had better get on that. Talladega Nights is on the list, just so you know. Anyway, have you ever checked out You Tube? A lot of unsigned bands are putting music videos up, but there's also a ton of other interesting documentary like things. I keep finding myself lying in bed with my laptop falling asleep watching something wierd about the CIA, religion or fake food. I highly recommend going to You Tube or Google video and try searching for a subject, everything has meta tags so it's pretty easy to find something of interest. Check it out. There's a movie at Google Video called the Truth and Lies of 9/11 that I highly recommend. Lots of interesting things to think about.

Also, look for my movie reviews at www.palebeneaththeblue.com on the message boards.

xoxo,
Rhonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home