pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Weekend Wrap-up

A huge thank you to the Leaf and Vine and Borders Deerfield for having us out this weekend. It was so nice to see my friends (Dawn, Dane, Jennifer, Herb, Donovan, Susie, Todd, Brent, Camplings, Karen, Ray) and family (Mom) and make some new friends in the process. We hope to head back to Troy again in a few months. Our merch guy, Ray, took some photos. I'll post when I get them. Hope you all had as much fun as we did.

After the Borders gig on Sunday, roadie James and I decided to try some new food. Mason has exploded with restaurants since we moved there in August and we still keep doing the same ol' thing. We wanted something kinda light, so we hit Qdoba Mexican Grill. When you read the menu, it sounds exactly like Chipotle. Since I eat Chipotle about twice a year and swear I'll never have it again, I was a little concerned. The folks there were very nice and explained that though, the food is similar to Chipotle, it's fresher, less spicy and tastes better. Oh my gosh---they were not kidding. I had Chicken Quesadillas and they literally melted in my mouth. I didn't regret it either. Looking forward to going back in the near future. James concurred.

Tomorrow--Movie Madness. Stay tuned.
Rhonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home