pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Southern fun

A big thanks to everyone Bill, Sarah and David who all came out to Penny Lane Coffee on Friday. We had a great time with you guys. I'm looking forward to seeing you all in August and hoping that our trend of almost getting hit by a semi on the way to Evansville ends soon.

Also, a huge thanks to Enoch, Kevin and Luke of Thornton who put together a great show for us on Saturday. We met some great folks at the Basement (an awesome venue with a great staff) and we can't wait to go back. We indeed, had a great weekend. (I think that I need to start reading the thesaurus again--maybe I'll find some new adjectives that describe how I feel about stuff.) I was actually told that I look like Carrie Fisher--apparently, the Princess Leia version, not the "When Harry Met Sally" version. I don't know--what do you guys think?

Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home