pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Friday, June 24, 2005

I'm okay!

Just wanted to say thank you for all your prayers and well wishes. I'm doing fine. I currently have a cast-like splint on my leg and my left eye is all puffy. But I'm pretty good. Still a little out of it--but suspect that will go away later this afternoon. Hope that all of you are doing well and enjoying the sunshine.

Again, we're not going to be at Leaf and Vine on Saturday night--we apologize for any inconveniece this causes you, we'd love to be there. I'm hoping that the owners can get things together by the end of July for our next scheduled appearance.

Take care and please keep in touch.
Rhonda

2 Comments:

  • At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Rhonda,
    What happened to make your eye all puffy?

    -Bryan A. Lakatos

     
  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger pale beneath the blue said…

    I think they gave me too many fluids during surgery. That generally makes my whole face swell up but this time it was mostly my one eye. Wierd, eh?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home