pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

We've been under the weather

Patrice started it, then I had surgery, then I ate a bowl of Frosted Flakes and I haven't been the same since. If we haven't been responsive, we apologize--my head is clouded by my milk allergy. Anyway, we hope that all of you are well and we hope to get some more recording finished in the next month so we can once again hit the road.

Enjoy the humidity--oh, and for homework, I want you all to watch The Life Aquatic. We'll discuss it next month.

Rhonda

1 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yup, milk: does a body comatose. Stuff hits me harder than a bottle of loca vino rossi. Maybe you need a sweeter cereal? Ray

    I'd've put my blog down, but I haven't logged on for a couple weeks. Too much hacking at work. Good to be back home though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home