pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Someone at Starbucks has gone mad


So, I will have to say this is almost disturbing, not as much as the Carmine, but disturbing none the less. Yes, this is the Starbucks Barista action figure. I guess I didn't ever feel the need to play with dolls, so this is really odd--I was too busy playing football and baseball to mess around with dolls. The girl at Starbucks said she was just mad because the doll has a little tattoo around her upper arm and apparently, actual Baristas are not allowed to have those showing. Maybe it's cute, in a Rachel Sage kind of interesting way, but I really have no idea what they were thinking.

What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home