pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Things you missed last night if you weren't at the Trolley Stop

Last night I played from 9p-12a at the Trolley Stop in Dayton, OH. Now the Trolley is one of my favorite clubs, but it was Labor Day and I didn't realize that when I booked the show. It was also my second wedding anniversary so James was not happy to say the least that he had to carry a PA and hang out at the club all night. However, it ended up being a pretty fun night and if you were there you would have witnessed things like:

--James and I devouring a Cassano's Pizza (yes, I think that was my anniversary gift)
--"Why aim high when you can aim easy?" Joe's comment on my book reading goals for the year
--Joe making me laugh during the very serious "Break the Spell"
--My rendition of Lit's "My Own Worst Enemy" Well, Juliet liked it...
--Random people hugging me and telling me that I sound like Ani DiFranco and Tori Amos
--The discussion of Isreal waiting for George Bush's official okie dokie to take out Hezbollah which led into
--The discussion of this

See, you just never know what you are going to miss.
XOXO,
Rhonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home