pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I love to surf!

Not talking about being on the internet. I just spent the last two days at the local waterpark, "surfing" or bodyboarding on a man-made wave. I do love this thing and I hate that yesterday was our last day of the season. James got plenty of video of everyone so I asked him to put together a video to "Kon Tiki Girl" and we'll post it on www.palebeneathththeblue.com

Maybe I should just go write a new surf song...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    if you need any inspiration, I have that Dick Dale, Father of Surf Music CD, plus his appearance on Dave Foley's (nearly) All-Canadian "Meaning of Christmas Specials" Special. S'true!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home