pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Rhonda on Ratt and Ryan Cabrera

Okay, get your mind out of the gutter--I'm giving my opinion. If you are one of the few who haven't checked out www.i-see-sound.com a new online zine which includes some show reviews I've written, go check it out.

This is the next big thing--the site, I hear, is getting 5,000 plus hits a day from all over the world. Read what I have to say about Ratt and Ryan Cabrera.

Midpoint wrap-up tomorrow. Today, I'm recovering...

1 Comments:

  • At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll have to check it out. Not the 80's big-hair, nephew of Milton Berle Ratt, right?

    Rhohs show - cool! Good venue.

    I took Sunday to recover too. Whew! I didn't even put any music on in the house barely all day!

    You guys sounded Gr-Tony-the-Tiger-eat!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home