pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Jikes!

So, we, drummer Chris Beiting and I were on Jikes! Top Secret TV last night. Patrice got lost and made it just in time to see us perform. Chris is working to get the performance on the website in the next few days. Fun time. Jeff and the Mikes were surprised that I guessed their day jobs. It was my first couch interview--I felt like I was on Leno with everyone in suits. Anyway, check it out if you can.

You can watch it on Channel 21 in Northern Kentucky. Go to www.tbnk.org to check the schedule.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We loved having you on the show, and your performance was fantastic. Can't wait until your next cd release.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home