pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

This is worse than swimsuit shopping...

So, I moved a little over a year ago and I still don't have any doctors except for my wonderful Ortho Surgeon who is over 2 hours away. I've spent all day searching online for doctors, I've tried to call my last doctor to see if they could refer me to someone else but they were closed. I even called the Insurance Company and waded through all the voice prompts to see if they could help instead of just giving me a list of names, but no. Whether they cannot legally give information, or if they just don't bother to ever ask for it, I don't know, but they are zero help. How am I supposed to know from looking at a list of names and schools they attended whether or not a doctor is in it for the golf or they really like thier work? Will I feel comfortable having them poke around and stare at me when I'm half naked?

I'm two seconds away from tears. I guess I might as well go to Victoria's Secret or get a bikini wax while I'm already depressed.

Rhonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home