pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It's snowing CDs

I think it's only fitting that our first snow is the same day that it was hitting stores. It was rather freezing and I'm hoping that Beau doesn't catch cold. Check the website for a detailed list.

But back to yesterdays topic...I was in Wal Mart tonite (Target was closed) and when I walked in, I suddenly had this urge to purchase a DVD. I didn't even have anything in mind, just a desire to rifle through the discount bins. I somehow managed to completely ignore that part of the store, got what I needed and checked out. But I was completely unsatisfied and began to wonder if Wal Mart is putting subliminal messages in their music. That whole Josie and the Pussycats mind control thing seemed a little too real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home