pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

it's that time of year

Getting ready for the CD release party tonite. Let's just say that it's really good that I've had the chance to be out and about over the past few days and play some solo shows so that I'm practiced up. The holidays really stimey that whole creative process, as well as the discipline of my daily routine. Not that I don't enjoy taking some time off and hanging out with the fam, but it can certainly cause me to lose motivation. If you don't know me, you may not know that sometimes others would describe me as "driven" or "focused." I guess I don't see it, but that's what they tell me. I'm always striving for balance, but I guess I end up tipping the scales on the side of "work" mostly because it doesn't feel like drudgery.

Looking forward to seeing you all tonite. Until then, enjoy your day,
Rhonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home