pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Day 4--Merry Christmas to Me

So, I didn't practice today, though I should have since I had a gig this evening. Anyway, I'm trying to do a little somthing everyday to improve so today, I went to Sam Ash and bought a new keyboard!!!! Can't really afford it, but have been needing one for a while (those of you who've heard my other one freak out can understand.) I haven't even opened it yet, but I'm really looking forward to it, especially since one of the inputs on my Kurzweil (it's almost 12 years old now) died at my gig tonite. I think it was jealous of the new Roland X7.
I also picked up a little something to do some home recording with. That will probably take a little while to get up and running, but I'll get to it asap. Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to me...

Thanks to Kaldi's, Eric Falstrom, and everyone who came out. What a fun time. Just sad we didn't really go caroling--next year for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home