pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

thanks for fighting the ice

A big thanks to my new best friend Tim Jones who brought all, well maybe not all, but some of his friends out to Kofenya last night. We weren't sure how the roads were going to be, but got there fine. Then I almost fell down as soon as I got out of the van. Of course, it was the one night when I didn't have my second crutch (though I don't know that it mattered.)

I had a pleasant evening playing in Oxford with Willie Lempert sitting in on the drums. I'm still in shock that he just jumped in and followed without knowing half of the songs. Hopefully we will see more of him. And I hope that Patrice and Jeans start feeling better and can get back to normal life soon.

See you on tv--much love,
rhonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home