pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Days 5 and 6

Well, things are a little hectic with the holidays, but James and I were able to get the firewire interface hooked up yesterday. That was about it as far as music goes--there was some shopping and working and watching of Mr. and Mrs. Smith, though I didn't even see the whole thing. Then I made my homemade cinnamon rolls. This is the only time of the year that I transform into Suzie Homemaker.

As for today, I've got a real piano to play at my mom's house. That's quite a treat. Mom asked if I could play O Holy Night on the guitar. I think that I worked it out last year, but I never actually played it for anyone--guess I'll go practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home