pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

New fall season

Currently, I'm watching Jericho, not sure how I feel about this, I guess it's like LOST except an entire town is forgotten. I watched Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip the other night--that was interesting and yet, hard to follow. I'm really looking forward to Grey's Anatomy, Men in Trees, Brothers and Sisters, Help Me, Help You, Ugly Betty, 30 Rock. I watched The Class the other night and was somewhat unimpressed. There are so many characters that are hard to keep up with, but parts of it were cute until the girl got hit by the car and then I was a little frustrated.

It looks as if the only interesting shows on Fox are Family Guy and King of the Hill. 24 starts in January. Not that I will actually have time to watch any of these shows on a regular basis, but I'm amazed at watching the premiers this year, I was taken back to when I was in Elementary school and couldn't wait to get the Fall Preview issue of TV Guide. That was the greatest thing ever next to the Sears and JCPenney Christmas catalogues. Alright, well, I need to go and see if I can manage to get my leg comfortable so it will stop hurting.

xoxo,
Rhonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home