pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Monday, April 09, 2007

My Brush with Fame


A few days ago, I went to my favorite club to see one of my all-time favorite artists, Mr. Chris Trapper from the Push Stars. Fortunately, Mike Craft was there with his digital camera to prove that, well, I guess it can't prove that Chris knows me by name, or that we "partied" together in Virginia Beach one year for my birthday, but it does prove that he was at least willing to have his picture taken with me. I honestly haven't been out to see live music for quite some time. I had forgotten how much I enjoy watching folks who are really amazing. How do I decide who is amazing? Well, if I want to write a song in the car on the way home, something amazing happened. Or, on this occassion, while Chris was getting some help from his friends, The Princes of Hollywood, I realized that I wish I could hook-up with someone who is a fabulous writer and musician who would force me to work harder at what I do. If only we could get Emily Strand to come out of hiding to write songs with me...or someone else that is just as good. Know anybody?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home