pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Monday, November 22, 2004

My Time With Prince--one Guitarists journey

I started reading this book last night about this musician's ride on the Prince train. I couldn't put it down. I was really tired, but it's really interesting to read the "road to success" story of a really down to earth and cool guy. I met author and guitarist/songwriter, Dez Dickerson at 2nmc in September where I also purchased this book. If you like reading those rags to riches, before they were stars, behind the music kind of things--check it out: www.dezdickerson.com

What are you reading?
(New and improved with anonymous comments. Just sign your name if you want to be known.)

3 Comments:

  • At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Actually, the only thing cool I'm reading right now is the Adventures of Rhonda and Patrice. Sorry I missed hearing you at Trolly last night (11/22/04). I'll catch you later...

    Best Wishes,
    Jay

    p.s. Thanks for posting my IKEA insight. I forgot to mention that IKEA can be frustrating at times.

     
  • At 4:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...Hey, I also forgot to say the new Web site layout is much nicer and easier to browse.


    Best Wishes,
    Jay

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger pale beneath the blue said…

    Well, Jay we hope that you are enjoying our journey as much as we are. But you are an artist--if you aren't reading, are you writing?

    Rhonda
    "We've got a date with destiny and it looks like she's ordered the lobster." The Shoveler, Mystery Men

     

Post a Comment

<< Home