pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Recording, mixing, Recording again


I've been in this cycle for a while of recording a song, getting almost finished and then deciding that I don't really like it so I re-record it. I'm still here in NYC as you can tell and we've been re-doing vocals and some piano parts and adding a little this and a little that, and taking away some things too. Just thought you'd be interested in seeing where I've been working the last couple of days. Of course, I'm not in the picture because I forgot my camera and had to pull it off the website. There are so many great folks who've recorded here. I feel so blessed to be working with Denise in such an amazing space. I thought it would be way more daunting than it is. More soon.
Rhonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home