pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ikea next door?


So, it's been rumored that Ikea is looking at land in and around Cincinnati. Could it be that Patrice and I will no longer have to drive long distances with so much Ikea merchandise in the van that we can't see out the back window? How cool would that be, really? Well, we won't know for another month, but why not check out the OH Ikea site and let the world know where you'd like to see the Ohio Ikea go. And if I find out that you voted for Columbus there will be no more funny Ikea stories for you.

A big thanks to Jen Segrest for keeping the dream alive for all of us Ikea-holics.

Smooches to all,
Rhonda

ps--that's me in my kitchen with my favorite Ikea light fixture. Photo by Dale Johnson

1 Comments:

  • At 4:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey thanks for the links!

    I also have a blog at Http://www.verybigblog.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home