pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Nachooooooooooooooooooooo

I finally made it to see Nacho Libre--the new Jack Black film. I love Jack Black--Saving Silverman, School of Rock, High Fidelity. He's so, full of energy for a big guy. He did seem to slim down a bit for this role, but he was wearing nothing but stretchy pants through most of the film, so maybe he decided it would be a good time to make friends with Jenny Craig. The film is actually a really cute story. An orphan who grew up to be a friar in the same orphanage with dreams of becoming a wrestler in Mexico. I laughed, I even cried. This was a good family film which means that I'll be watching again with the fam, much to the chagrin of James, who really didn't want to go see it in the first place. When you watch this, make sure you stay until the credits are done rolling. I totally forgot about it and left, but if you've never seen all of Napoleon Dynamite, go rent it. A must see for comedy lovers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home