pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

don't you just love a good day?

Today I:

1)Got a job with the number one builder in the area
2)Spent time hanging with Mike Taylor and Shiv at WOXY studios
3)Heard a great secret that I can't tell, but it's so exciting!!!!
4)Had a great workout
5)Bought a great new book
6)Stuck to my diet
7)Found .11 while doing the laundry
8)From out of nowhere, actually by accident, someone listened to a new song of mine and actually gave me
the name of someone to contact about it. How strange is that? Plus, this is from someone who hasn't liked
anything I had written previously. Kind of a 2-for-1.

I love having good days! Let's have another one tomorrow.
Rhonda

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home