pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

This is the rock star life

Last night was a fun night in Muncie--thanks to everyone who came out and to Dale Johnson for video taping. The MT Cup is where all the cool kids hang out from Ball State. Hilleary opened for us and was amazing. Hopefully we will see some more of her.

But we left there and headed toward Indianapolis and spent the night Katie Trotta's parents for the evening. Oh, my, it's beautiful here. And Katie's mom had chocolate chip cookies for us when we got in late and then we got waffles and fresh fruit for breakfast. I don't get that at home. So, I need to go shower and we have to hit the road. Allison is crocheting frantically and I'm chatting with Katie's mom. I love this business!

more soon,
rhonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home