pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Oh, My Gosh--It's March

I've been held up in the house creating new tunes and booking shows that I totally missed the beginning of the month. It's crazy. I was up until 3a last night working on mixes for the new record and making certain that I'm prepared for Blake to get his hands on the tracks. James is adding some cool things to Witches, it almost sounds like a song now. I do believe that progress is being made, though we are hardly finished.

Allison and I have been making some progress booking some things. It's very cool watching things come together--but that EASY button would be even better. I hate that I've hardly been out of the house. I haven't seen anyone or any shows, nothing really. I did watch Zoolander the other night before my photo shoot, but that's about it.

I also learned, sort-of, some Ben Folds Five stuff yesterday on the piano. I've seen him play live otherwise I wouldn't believe that he's actually playing it all. It's crazy. He's the only person I've ever seen break a piano string. That was on the first song. Amazing stuff.

Can't wait to see you all this weekend. There are new songs to share and lots of cool things to talk about.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your a good blog writer you should wite a book

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your a good blog writer you should wite a book

     

Post a Comment

<< Home