pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

I haven't had much to do so...

I've been cleaning the house. I don't just pick up. I rearranged the living room and feng shui-ed the office/studio. I'm finally filling up that bag to drop off at Goodwill and we may be putting some things on Ebay soon. I just hate spending time posting things on ebay to make a couple of dollars if anything.

I got my free credit report for the year. Yep.
I bought, washed and cut up celery. I think I've only done that one other time.
I went to the pool a couple times because I'm too afraid to surf with the leg.

I did a test to see how long I could go without playing the piano. Apparently 5 days is the max. I had to get out of bed at midnight last night--it was calling out to me. I played for 2 hours and recorded a little something inspired by a photo from Tid in Evansville, IN.

I've also been watching movies. What? I haven't had time to watch a movie in forever and yet I've been reviewing them like crazy on the message boards at www.palebeneaththeblue.com . MI3, DaVinci Code, Yours, Mine and Ours, Fun with Dick and Jane and more. I still need to check out that movie that my friend Jerel recommended. I guess I should get on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home