pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The new album grrrrrr...

So, I've spent the last two days working on an order for the new record and currently I'm stumped. It sounds pretty darn good, though. Well, I think. I've got one song that is on my hard drive at home, but not on my laptop which is confusing things a bit. At any rate, I'm trying to find that thing that leads one into another and I can't seem to unearth it. I'll keep searching and checking through some of my favorite albums for some ideas.

And hey, while you are waiting...do you need a new home? If you live in the S. Dayton/N. Cincinnati area of Ohio, check out Maronda Homes. I'm currently working for them to make some extra cash to pay off bills from making this record, again grrrrr. At any rate, it's pretty interesting and if you need a new place to live, it's a lot of house for the money.

xoxo--
Rhonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home