pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

This Rocks...

Oh, my gosh, Wednesday night television is sooooo boring so I started searching my HDTV to see if any random channels would pop-up. I found the best reality show ever. I hate reality tv. Seriously. But this ROCKS! Shear Genius on Bravo is my new favorite. For those of you who know me, I like to do goofy things to my hair so I'm cracking up at these stylists with their awful personal styles--but once in a while they do something really cool. The girl who cut with garden shears and the Farrah Fawcett lady who cut with a box cutter, did amazing things. It's really crazy. I saw another episode this morning where they were doing color and this guy was like, "Uh, I don't know what I did, but it's blue." How comforting is that to hear from your stylist? At some point in my life, I'd like to actually learn how to cut hair so I can be able to speak "stylist" so I can stop having to go to Super Cuts to have my hair fixed after I go to the salon. Someday...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home