pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Day 18

I actually did a lot today. I practiced on the keyboard for a while, played guitar several times and then when James got off work, we recorded "Quicksand" and "Indie Kid." We'll see if I can get the system to work on my own tomorrow. If I can, there might be some real podcasting in the future. Just don't hold your breath...

Also, I reviewed Daft Punk's, "Human After All" for www.i-see-sound.com . You can read it here.

Night,
rhonda

1 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ooooh, looking forward to podcasts from you!

    off topic but hey, I wanted to let you know...was trying to add Untitled as my profile song on myspace and it won't load for some reason...?? Do you think it has something to do with the way it's uploaded into the system or should I ask TOM? lol

    love love love that song.

    take care!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home