pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Days 20 and 21

Saturday I spent about 45 minutes trying to work on the song from the previous day. My mom kept calling and interrupting and I wasn't getting anywhere anyway so I gave up. Very frustrating.

Sunday, I went to church and put away the Christmas stuff that's been sitting in odd places for the past week. Cleaned out the basement a little as well as the garage. The only musical thing I did was tune Alycia's guitar, or maybe that was yesterday. Tomorrow I'm going to the doctor in Indianapolis. I wasn't supposed to go until Feb. 1, but my physical therapist would like me to go. I haven't been really making much progress with my leg either so I should probably go see what's going on.

I'll let you know. Have a great Monday!
Rhonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home