pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Home Studio

I was supposed to leave the house around 11a today to run errands and get things done. Instead, I got in the shower a little after 1p. I started messing with an all vocal version of "Unrelenting." I don't think it would ever work necessarily, but it was interesting to try. I'm still trying to figure out the software I have and that was half the problem. The rest of the time I was just attempting different things to see what worked and what didn't. I also did background vocals for "indie kid." Let's just say, I haven't figured out the effects or the volume, but I can at least get something recorded.

I'm hoping to sit down tomorrow and rewrite the lyrics I've been working on...just make another pass and see if something comes together a little better. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, but I always know when it's not right yet. I'm having issues with the chorus still. And the prechorus. I'll keep you posted.

Have a great weekend--see a show,
Rhonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home