pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Monday, January 09, 2006

I don't know if I really did it...

I'm not positive that I formed the habit of pricticing over the past 21 days so I'm still working it. So, for all of you who are on crappy diets and forcing yourself to grow and change, I did force myself to play guitar today. I didn't feel like it. I got some not-so-great news at the doctor and was feeling a bit sorry for myself all day. But if you can do it, so can I. Thanks for your inspiration.

So, if you believe in prayer at all, now would be a good time to get practiced up. Please pray that my leg heal quickly so I don't lose another year having surgery.

Thanks and I'll post the X-rays tomorrow if they look okay.
xoxo,
rhonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home