pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Learn Rock Guitar

It's amazing, but after you've been playing guitar for about 6 years or so, you can get through a beginners "Learn Rock Guitar" book in one evening. I guess it's good to know that I've learned a few things over the years. The question is now, should I get the next level book to make sure I didn't miss anything, or just move on the level I'm actually in? They could be one in the same which would be a bit disappointing. Hmmmm, what to do.

I did work on my lyrics some more too, but I didn't really get anywhere. I'm really stressed out about the leg right now so I feel like I'm not accomplishing much of anything. I have to totally immerse myself in something to forget about it. I did do some crutch-assisted tap dancing today. That was fun. Oh, and I posted new x-rays today at www.toyotacamryismynemesis.com .

Much love,
Rhonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home