pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Fun with horns

So I spent all day today, okay well from when I woke up at 10, then wrote for 40 minutes, then had breakfast and rode my bike during the View--so from about 11:45 until about 3p--I was recording here at my house. The worst part is that I was only recording a :30 piece. Considering that I know very little, I guess it's not too bad, but it still needs vocals and cleaned up a bit. Tomorrow, I need to fix a guitar part and then do the :60 version.

After that, I went to a townhall meeting with Congresswoman, Jean Schmidt. I quickly realized that politics may be a possibility at some point in my life. I have the answers, I just need to get everyone else to listen. I've never heard of her and don't know what her track record is. Mostly I agreed with her, but was highly disappointed in her ideas of dealing with our current medical/health insurance system. Maybe she just wasn't prepared, or maybe she hasn't really ever been in the hospital. I'm hoping to call her office and give her some pointers.

Hope you all have a great week and I encourage you to learn something new.
xoxo,
Rhonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home