pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Shows, Caffeine stupor and more

The weekend was chuck full of good shows to be at and I was fortunate enough to spend time with some great folks in Eaton and Cincinnati. Friday was an interesting show since it was my first with the new keyboard. A little disappointing because I've practiced, but there were so many tunes (brand new, old, covers) that I couldn't remember anything. Thank you to Tim Jones and Mark Bell for bringing out their friends to be with Patrice and I.

Saturday was lovely. The worst part of being a performer is that you are always performing and don't get to see your friends' shows anymore. So, I was thrilled that Tod Weidner (shrug) came out to Rohs Street to share the evening with me. A good time was had by all.

So, Sunday I had planned to do a lot of things but was exhausted from drinking coffee late Friday night ( it was very tasty) and then not getting any sleep. I was going to record a little jingle I made up at 4a Saturday, but couldn't get the recording stuff to work right. I ended up making dinner instead--that doesn't happen very often.

What did you do this weekend?
rhonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home