pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Still practicing and with Patrice, too

Yep, I sat down in front of the keyboard last night, while everyone else in the house was cackling at American Idol, I was doing part to not suck this weekend. And, work on some new things, too. So, that was yesterday, at least. Today, I was sitting at the keyboard trying to figure out the sequencer and try to understand it better when I got the phone call. I was suddenly on family duty. No emergency really, but someone needed help that only I could give them. I hate having to be responsible. But I got up and drove 66 miles so I wouldn't get blamed for the rest of my life. Then I went to visit my dad. Then I went to my mom's house and mooched food from her. Then I went to a Mary Kay party at Patrice's, and at 11p, we got to run over some new songs. Finally. Hopefully, we'll have a couple new things for you this weekend in Columbus, and more coming soon.

Love to all,
Rhonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home