pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Oops! The days are flying by

I have actually been practicing. I even learned two new covers on piano. I've just also been writing this week. You can find a review of the Shrug disc, "Whole Hog for the Macho Jesus" and also an interview with Shrug frontman, Tod Weidner, at www.i-see-sound.com . That was lots of fun, but hard work. Not used to cranking something out that quickly.

So, tonite is my first show with the new keyboard. I'm a little concerned since I've been really frustrated with the sequencer aspect (that's how you record and make drum loops and such) and I'm considering exchanging it. I need to hurry and decide and it took me 2 weeks to decide on a refrigerator and then I chickened out and didn't buy it. I'm not good with decisions and especially not quick decisions.

At any rate, I've got some new things planned and looking forward to being out and about, though I'll be missing some great shows tonite. The Star Killers are playing, Backseat Virtue, and a bunch of others. Can't wait until tomorrow's show with Tod Weidner at Rohs Street. I hope that some folks come out. If you've never seen him, you will not be disappointed. He's an amazing talent.

xoxo,
Rhonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home