pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I must admit.../ Sam Ash and Practicing

Yea, so I didn't practice yesterday, but instead I interviewed Tod Weidner of Shrug. He's one of my favorite songwriters. Hopefully, the review of their new disc will be up on www.i-see-sound.com tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

Today was a new day though. I finished a course on www.songu.com before I even got out of bed this morning. I worked on writing the Shrug article. Then I went to Sam Ash to get a case for my keyboard and my salesman, Jon Rohs, was busy so I sat down in the keyboard room and practiced. I actually made some progress on the new song so I worked on it more when I got home. Still struggling with the chorus. But then I started practicing for this weekend's shows. Then I got interrupted, but when I got back at it, I played lots of guitar songs. Nearly everything I know. It feels good to just play sometimes. Looking forward to being out again this weekend and I can't wait to see you all.

Much love,
Rhonda

ps--Blame Ray Bigelow for the snow. He was playing Snow Emergency yesterday to get the snow to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home