pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

You'll have to live without me a little longer...

I went to the doctor yesterday and it seems that I can't put any weight on my leg for the next 6 weeks. I don't mind the break, but it makes gigging a little difficult. If anyone wants to volunteer to help move equipment for one of the upcoming shows, please let me know. I'm out of commission until November 20th.

Love you all,
Rhonda

1 Comments:

  • At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nuts! So you broke it again, or do you mean like "those are the breaks, kiddo"?

    I've been trying to move my sister out here, but she's hanging on out in DC another year for HER treatments and kids' magnet school.

    Have to get my fix with your OLD CDs, I guess! Hologram rocks! (Currently on the morning rotation)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home