pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

100 dollar toothbrush

For years the question has been asked, "Is there any difference between $20 salon shampoo and $2 Suave?" Personally, I like the $20 shampoo, but can't afford it, so I relish the few days after going to the salon when my hair actual does what it's supposed to. Anyway, I recently purchased one of those cool Sonic toothbrushes from Oral B that was $120 with a $20 mail-in rebate. Sounds crazy. Seriously, how much of a difference can there be? Well, there was a 30 day money back guarantee so I decided to bite the bullet and find out. The truth is, there's a huge difference. I had been using one of those $5 electric toothbrushes and was concerned about it tearing up my gums. After one week of my new tooth brush, my gums feel fuller and healthier than ever, and my teeth actually feel clean, EVERYWHERE! This thing gets in between the spaces better than anything. I love my new toothbrush.

Now the question is, "Is the $100 toothbrush any different than the $60 toothbrush?"

Rhonda

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home