pale beneath the blue

Road stories and more from singer/songwriter, pale beneath the blue.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Colts lose/24 Season Premier

Interesting day. I took a nice long walk, something I haven't done since sometime in November. It felt good to be out and feel the sun shining on my three layers of clothing making me very, very warm. I enjoyed it anyway.

I did take some time to work at the piano today and then worked on my lyrics after watching the last 14 minutes of the Colts/Steelers game, which was painful. I'm a Steelers fan, but was rooting for the Colts since my doctor is in Indy--I feel like I have some sort of bond with them. Plus, I don't know if they've ever even been to the Super Bowl. At least Manning was able to get through the entire game without losing any body parts. They'll be back next year.

If you didn't know, I'm a huge fan of the tv show 24. I've been looking forward to the premier for several weeks now. So, we had a little 24 Viewing Party at the condo with some popcorn and goodies. We sat on the floor on blankets so we could also eat and before I knew it, 2 hours had passed. Great stuff. Thanks again, Keifer and I'm looking forward to the next two hours tomorrow night. Just sad that President Palmer is no longer with us. I wanted to vote for him in the last election.

Well, hope everyone is having a great long weekend.
Ciao,
Rhonda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home